16 September 2006

You belong outside . . .



You sneaky little snake that snuck in under our door the other night.
Haven came out to get some water and yelped when he saw a 6-7 inch green snake slither under our couch . . .
All the lights went on, and the hunt began. With his manly muscles, Haven lifted the couch and I caught the little bugger underneath a glass mixing bowl. We tried to identify what kind he was, but we were stumped. At least he wasn't a rattler.
In all the excitement, we failed to take a picture. . . Oh well.
We just took him back outside where he will be much happier & hey, the carpet underneath the couch got vacuumed :)

1 comments:

Kim said...

Yikes! Not what I would want to see in my house! I have a hard enough time dealing with the roaches. I'm doing better though and I no longer scream when I see them

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger