25 September 2006

Wistful



Sadness -This is only a generic leaf photo -
This is the kind of day when I wish we still lived in the northwest. . . I miss the leaves changing color, the fall 'cold-snap', the wood fires, the frost on the windowpanes, the cold rain. . .
It is 'chillier' today (if you can call 65 chilly). The sky was painted in some mottled cloud patterns - I disrupted a bunch of peaceful doves accidentally - I laugh at how I am trying to breathe all this in and cause chaos at the same time ;) I guess that I am getting accustomed to Texas fall's here - no, nothing can replace what I grew up with in California or what I saw in the northwest, but fall still kisses the earth here in Texas - I am just convinced that it takes a little bit of urging :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger