13 September 2006

Falling Fresh


Breezes blowing cool, windows down, relaxed arm in the window - this beats all. . .
I love the FALL.


BSF began again last night. I can't believe how much I missed it - a summer break is just long enough. Romans will be awesome. I have decided to start posting my notes from the lectures. It shall be hopefully, a regular "Wednesday thing". I don't have time do it now, but I tonight will provide me a nice little window of opportunity to relate.

I have to go dry my hair, the wind isn't fast enough ;)
- Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

shelley said...

oooh i LOVE the layout! where'd you get it?

Hofwoman said...

Shelley ~ Its by Gecko & Fly (on my link list :)- they are somewhat limited. . . you can find something for sure when you do a google search :)
Cute picture by the way!!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger