23 September 2006

Lazy "Daysy"

Its been a slow-going, easy Saturday. One of those days where you sit on your front porch swing with a glass of lemonade and watch the flies buzz (well, if I had a front porch swing - make that a front porch!)
Maybe if it was not so muggy I'd be:

more energetic
more enthusiastic
more motivated

I know, lame excuse, its always the heat. . .at least I got the shopping done earlier today. HEB was busting at the seams with people - they had an organic food sample circuit as well - different products, set up all over the store. At a weak moment, I tried a piece of an organic cookie and nearly threw up. Never let me do that again. . . cookies need to be laden in real chocolate, sugar, and real butter - Yes, to put it bluntly, LADEN IN FAT- and that is the only way a cookie should be.

Anyway. H wants to do something fun tonight - who knows what kind of adventure is in the works - or, it could just be a trip to blockbuster. I still don't really want to cook tonight, even though it is 5pm and I have some chicken chunks thawing. . .blah. I am sooooo lazy ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger