06 September 2006

Bits of Wednesday morning

I can't believe how frustrating broken appliances can be. I am still using a coffee maker with a broken carafe & a microwave that mysteriously shuts off, 4-5 seconds from finish - unbelievably, my list got a bit shorter since we had our fridge replaced and the ac stopped dripping. . .
The coffee maker will have to do for just a little while longer. . .we have a beautiful new Gevalia on the way - great deal.
Until then, I sip this coffee from a broken carafe and just deal with it.

BSF starts up again next week - I am so glad, it really is a wonderful incentive to stay active in the Word. I joined last year to meet some other Christian women, and found it so enriching. This year, the study is going to slowly work through Romans. They also asked me to help with some BSF duties this year, so I am especially feeling honored.


Josh,(my brother/below)leaves for Thailand next week - keep him in your prayers for protection and provision. He will be working as an English tutor there for the next several months. Now everyone has a good excuse to visit



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger