28 September 2006

I can feel Friday coming round :)


Said with a happy sigh, as I am in my pj's and its 10-til-10. I've been 'lounging' today. I am finishing up with the laundry, which seems to be taking a lot longer than my movie lasted ('Just My Luck' - kind of "serendipity"-ish, not a winner, Lindsey Lohan kinda makes me naseaus). Well anyway.
This weekend deserves a project - I need to go to Michael's for some 'fallish' inspiration - this is my favoritist season of all :)
I saw an idea somewhere about making card scrapbooks - I have a ton from the wedding just junked in a photo album, they are so pretty I would love to display them somehow. What I saw was basically just a regular scrapbook and you can get those sticky-back, gummy tabs to arrange your cards on the page. I will have to try it :) If I had more wallspace, I think I might have done a card collage (my sister-in-law inspired me with that one).

Okay, off to fold some laundry.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Thursday back at you! Yay for the week being almost over!!

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie said...

Happy Thursday back at you! Yay for the week being almost over!!

Carrie said...

Yowee...not sure what the multiple comment postings are all about. Sorry about that!

Anonymous said...

Amy,
One of the first scrapbooks I evermade was a card scrapbook of my wedding cards. If still is not finished as it was packed for quite a while. Any way. I took all the cards from my bridal shower and decorated pages and placed the cards on those pages. If you have photos you can mix cards and photos togethter maybe a photo of the giver of the card. Than you can make a transition page that your now doing wedding cards. Place the wedding cards in there on decorated pages. Then embellish to your delight. Write lines about what the giver of the card gave you as a gift if one was given. I just love this kind of scrapbook. I can never throw away cards I receive and especially not the wedding cards. This way you have all the cards together in one place where you can look and still read each card and remember all the outpouring of love that was sent to you for your big day.

Emily said...

Hey mames!!! Guess what?!?! Tomorrow's Friday!!!! woohoo!!! so when you come up in spring, i'm creating a list of all the places I will be taking you :) i went to a french tea shop today that was FABULOUS! it was so you ;) i love you! i'll call you tomorrow :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger