18 September 2006

Puddle



So, I am a little bit boring again. The black background and bright green font was getting to me though. Honestly, I do have something in the works right now, very "me", that I am fixing up - there are just a few kinks that I need to work on first. Till then, I am sticking with the simple "plain jane" layout. But I am dying - I need color - its like oxygen - water - sun . . .
I am quite sluggish today. It rained really hard last night - thundering and lightniningly too ;) After two back-to-back episodes of the Office, H was like, "let's take a walk!" - It was late, but I always feel safe beside him - we stomped through the puddles of water in the parking lot and breathed in rainy air. I love the rain. It petered out this morning but was still overcast - I got back from a long walk and took a shower - I am hoping that this cup of coffee is going to get me going. . .

Mondays are so hard to get started. . . bleh.

6 comments:

Open Roads Mama said...

It's raining crazy in Vancouver, BC today too - I guess it's a little sight that the summer is ending and the fall is upon us! :-)

Stephanie said...

I can't wait to see your new design, but I must admit, I wasn't crazy about the green and black, either. ;)

I'll be trying your Garlic Chicken Recipe tomorrow! Yummers!

Emily said...

i know what you mean by boring mondays... ;) haha

so it rained at 12:30 last night...I was dancing in the plaza SOAKING wet...and thinking of my crazy sister that always goes rain dancing with me...you were missed. There is spirit ;)

Hofwoman said...

I miss you too ;( Wah

Kim C. said...

Can't wait to see what you're up to. What does the *real Amy* blog look like?

Hofwoman said...

Kim - I actually just threw in the towel and asked Susie to design it for me - I have a look in mind, love a certain template and design, but have no patience with myself to do it. I am still learning the ins and outs but for now, I wanted it to be done beautifully (& she does such a wonderful job!)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger