14 September 2006

Beautiful Day


So, I slept in a little bit this morning. I really think that I needed it (or, maybe I am just making excuses for myself.) We've been getting to bed so late these past nights and its affecting my days. Coffee, sodie, cold showers, whatever it takes to keep me awake.
I was laughing yesterday when I pulled two "the Office" blockbuster online cds from our box yesterday. . . hmmm, guess we'll be in this phase for a while. So far, they are pretty hilarious (but when are they not hilarious :)?)
Ever read Real Simple magazine? I think it has got to be my favorite :) Every issue is thick and full of good ideas, lovely spreads, and interesting reads. I recently checked out their website too.
Gotta scram ~ Its beautiful day, hope ya'll enjoy it!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger