02 September 2006

I couldn't wait for you to come around my corner . . .

Saturday :)

Industriousness claims the day - much has been done, and we are only at halfway.
Worked out, took a swing by Krispy Kreme for Hubby's donuts & coffee for me -
Took a nice cold, refreshing shower & sneaked back into bed. Got up and went garage sale-ing - hmm, the stats weren't as good today, even in the north end. . .
Vacuumed the place from tip top to low, cleaned the kitchen and grocery shopped. Fixed the computer (internet has been retarded). We even called our dsl carrier to see what was up - word of the wise, don't even bother, they aren't all that helpful - figure it out yourself, something will end up working for you.


Oh good tip to note: We wanted to eat out cheap last night, but couldn't figure out where, when it dawned on me that Costco's cafe has a good little food court and very low prices. . . we got yummy salads and a soda for around $8 - not bad for a dinner meal for two, eh?

We are going to look at houses later on today!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Fun times! I've heard of a lot of people that eat at Costco! We had lunch one day at Sam's for a decent price :-)

Are you looking to buy or rent a house???

Hofwoman said...

Buy, Lordwilling. :)

Kim C. said...

Have fun - I love househunting!
What areas are you looking at?

Emily said...

I miss you...a lot.

Hofwoman said...

Kim C. - New Braunfels area,hopefully :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger