13 September 2006

Since everybody's doing it . . .

I decided to do it too -
changed my template.

Its bright, its fresh, and I hope it doesn't blind you- its not exactly what I want, but it will do for now. I eventually would like to get a custom template. I have a vision of a picture of a wrought-iron gate, slightly ajar, leading into a 'secret garden', vines trailing the sides, and a bit of sunlight shining through. I looked all over the internet last night in search of a template like that with no luck. Well, for now, I am looking like a lime green froggy :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I think it looks really cool! =) Very fresh.

Anonymous said...

I love the new look, but is it just me or is the font very very small. As I am having trouble reading your post.

Hofwoman said...

Michelle - it is kind of small - you can adjust your text size though. Go up to your toolbar to 'View' and you can increase and decrease the size :0 Hope that helps :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger