21 September 2006

See ya Later Alligator


You've read the news lately, right? The whole Thailand thing The irony of it is that my brother leaves for Thailand today - everything seems to be calm over there, and he called the embassy yesterday this doesn't disrupt any of his travel plans . . . hmmm

He'll be gone until March. I'll miss his humor, and his perfect sarcasm. Maybe he'll start a blog (I'll bug him about it).

If you remember it, please keep him in your prayers.


Bye Josh, we'll miss you . . . :(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
Thanks for keeping up with our blog:) I love reading your comments:) Hope you and Haven are doing well. Are you guys planning on traveling for the holidays or staying put? As far as the baby's gender, we decided to not find it out and let it be a surprise. It is kinda fun right now not knowing although harder to plan:) Have a great day!! -rachel-

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger