10 September 2006

Delish

This was so yummy - 5 * Deliciousness :, amd so so easy :)
I served this with mashed potatoes and soft rolls.

Garlic Cheddar Chicken
(From All Recipes)
Yeilds: 8 servings

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs (I used the Parmesan flavored)
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (or, a bag of Kraft's Italian cheese blend - pre-shredded)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp. dried parsely
1/4 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. salt
8 skinless, boneless, chicken breast halves, pounded thin

Directions:

Preheat over to 350.
Melt butter in a saucepan over low hear, and cook the garlic until tender (about 5 minutes).
In a shallow bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, parsely, oregano, pepper and salt.
Dip each chicken breat in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumbs mixture. Arrange the coated chicken in a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.

Bake 30 minutes until chicken is no longer pink on the inside. :0

4 comments:

shelley said...

ooh i'll have to try that! it sounds awesome!

Carrie said...

That sounds REALLY deliciuos. I believe I shall have to steal your recipe and try it sometime soon. Thanks for sharing!

Kim C. said...

Tried it, loved it!
Thanks Amy.

Stephanie said...

I've got this on my menu this week, Amy! Can't wait!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger