26 September 2006

Wait, can we start this week all over again?

I woke up late again this morning - (by late I mean that I usually wake at 4:30am - yes, gag if you want, I do it too). But honestly, this is the best time for me to get over to the gym (its also before it gets horrendously busy too). When I get back, hubby is still asleep and I can get my shower out of the way and even crawl back in bed for a wink or two before his alarm goes off. Well, that is the usual routine. Fallback has been to wake with his alarm, get him out the door and then settle for a walky jog around the neighborhood. It works alright, but throws me off. Like today - another sleep thru the alarm day (I need to fix this problem) and I went over to clean my parents house. It takes me a while to weed through the traffic up 281 - frankly, a daily test of patience ;)
Once I got there this morning, I felt energized. Floors today. Vaccuming, guest bathroom - I feel like I just don't have enough time for all that needs to be done.
After sending a couple of birthday packages off, I got back home and looked at my dirty sink for of dishes. . . I could be doing them, but I am not. Sometimes I wish I got paid to clean my own place ;) (JK)
I've got BSF tonight - I am trying not to get stressed thinking about it. Its kind of a 'rush' day for me. I get wired with all of the things that are going on.
Anyway. Not much else hits my fancy at the moment.

This seemed like a funny image to find under "stress" eh? It made me smile though -

4 comments:

joe said...

i so know how you feel...especially the dirty dishes in the sink. i've got 'em too - right now! i'm at work, they're sitting there. it's no excuse, but it's hard when the only dishwasher is your own two hands, and pot and two plates fill up the sink! :)

have you guys found a house yet?

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. That image made me smile, too. :)
Greetings from Montreal, Canada...my name is Wren.
I have a discussion forum here...
http://z6.invisionfree.com/denominations
Please know that you are very welcome to register and participate anytime.

Anonymous said...

I'm a bonifide housewife and I still find dirty dishes in my sink -- and we have a dishwasher! ;-O There is always something more inviting to do. I admire your perserverance with the workout. It is such a struggle for me to haul myself out of bed to turn on my cardio dvd! :-) I can't imagine having the willpower to actually go work out!

Hofwoman said...

Jen - No house yet, we have a little goal to start the new year off in a new home though - we can't move out of our apt. til mid-Dec. anyway. :)

Wren - nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by, and I am looking forward to checking out the forum :)

Abra - thanks! Its so hard to keep routine - ughh, I struggle.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger