09 September 2006

David Gray Saturday

It rained last night and freshened the air for a little while. The humidity came in this morning and it got muggy all of the sudden. Oh well. They say that there is a 30% chance of rain this weekend (what do they know?).

The Parade of Homes in Boerne is this weekend - we are going with my parents this year. I went with my mom last time, when it was in San Antonio & it was awesome. For a second, it makes you wish that you were rich, but then, you are grateful that you live normally, comfortably & simply.

I am making a new chicken dish to guniea pig on my parents. . . garlic cheddar chicken sounded pretty yummy > it got 5 *'s on the rating board, so this will be fun to try out. I'll post it if it turns out good :)
I just made a box of brownies and the house smells glorious. David Gray is playing. My house is clean, thanks to my hubby's help :)
Happy Saturday :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger