12 October 2006

You wash over me like sunshine


Its a foggy day in the neighborhood, a foggy day in the neighborhood Won'tcha be mine? Won'tcha be mine? (Ack, Mister Rogers flashback)
I am tired, but happy to be so. . . I did some light cleaning at my parents house, and then some at my own. Sheets and pillow cases are awaiting a transfer to the dryer - maybe I'll feel inclined to move over there soon.
Mom gave me one of those door hanging organizer thingys, so I put that up & have yet to fill it with my treasured junk ;) It also came with a laundry hamper and a laundry/detergent tote bag. Heavens, where do I put all of this stuff? Our last purchase was a set of large red suitcases on sale - good quality for $16/both! At Macy's?! Yep. But they are being stored in very full closets. I am so anxious to have more closet space!
Anyway. I left work later than usual last night. I was trying to get a project mostly finished. It donned on me that my boss needs two bound copies of said report before I come in. I feel bad for throwing the rest on Mar, but I guess she can handle it. She's superwoman ;)
We are leaving tomorrow night for Boerne! I can't wait!

3 comments:

sadbaby said...

this picture is sooooooo beautiful! It just fills me with joy and anticipation of autumn, and the nights getting darker... thanks!!

Hofwoman said...

sadbaby, your very welcome, I love that picture & fall too -

p.s., what's your blog address?

Emily said...

that is a pretty picture, Mames :) hey...i really miss you. Fall is beautiful here...it's snowing this afternoon...I want you here! :( fireplace and hot cider...*sigh* i love you

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger