13 October 2006

Sometimes the ups outnumber the downs. . .

Heavy cloudcover today, chillier - ahh, its a sweater day; wool or cashmere; something soft and snuggly.
Haven was pretty excited to wear his nice sweater today - its a nice one that we got at JcPenney's a while ago (I think, or was is Dillard's, or Foley's? - Oh well). It looks nice on him.

I bought some halloween candy for the counter at my desk at work - this is a risky thing indeed. I know that it will only be a matter of seconds before it all disappears ;) While I was at the store, I walked quickly past all of the Fall decor that I love so much. Why do they sell this stuff at the grocery store now? How frustrating! I was victorious, I didn't even pick anything up :)

I am happy

Today is payday $$$
and this too

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger