28 October 2006

tumbling into the weekend like my sheets in the dryer

I worked all yesterday - the hours dragged at times, sped at others. I was content to sit at my desk and watch the breezy day go by - it was the first genuinely "Fall" day. I was sad that I had to be inside. Oh well.

Sleeping in this morning helped take away the grumpies (these little buggers have a habit of making their presence known to me. The towel guy at the gym even noticed it yesterday. I am not trying to be mean, really - isn't "I am not a morning person" good enough? Then again, I guess I have quite a confusing way of life - hating mornings, and yet waking up in odd hours to start them.)
Oh well.

I am in the "disinfecting" mood today - I stripped the bedding & shower curtains, and did loads of laundry. The tub is mildew-free & bleached - the floor is polished, mirror is sparkling & you can see your reflection in the countertops. When everything is clean I feel so refreshed.
And now I am about ready to pretty myself to take a pleasure trip to Walmart. Okay, so what's the big deal about that? I rarely get there - maybe that's a good thing. Walmart is where I buy my beauty stuff - I could spend hours in those 6 aisles, honestly. I need a new shower curtain too. I just threw away one that looked dingy and gross.

Anyway. Chattery- doo-dah - gotta go, Walmart is calling me. . . ;)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger