08 October 2006

Bon Anniversaire a mon amour



Today is our first anniversary, the first of many more to come, Lordwilling.

We were sitting on the couch yesterday, dazed at how the days have flown by . . . wow. Someday, it we will be dazed at the years that have flown by.
Its been a great year. Its had its share of joy, excitement, anxiety, frustration, etc. But the Lord has been so good to us, carrying us through it. Sometime, I will post about our courtship, engagement & wedding. . .

H

I love being your helpmate
I love following you

I love taking adventures with you, even risks


I love being by your side


Thank you for being my hero
Thank you for being my Haven
Thank you for being faithful
Thank you for loving me!

I love you Haven!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! Love you both!!!!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 5th on Friday and it has flown by to fast!
Beautiful dress :-)

Carrie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

joe said...

dearest mames and haven - we are so delighted for your first anniversary, and wish we could see you in person to give you a hug. we love you and miss you so much, and we know God will bless you mightily in year number two.

all our love,
joe and jen

ps - mames, we should chat sometime...like, on the phone! :) how do i best call you?

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger