05 October 2006

Sooo GOOD!


MMMmmm Delicious!!!

On a recent Costco venture - H and I sampled this delectable seasoning blend. I thought it might be too salty (ugghh, hate seasonings like that!) Surprisingly, this was not, perfect amount of taste, salt and garlic.

I tugged and tugged at H's sleeve and we bought some. I think it was $4.75 - good deal for an 18 oz. bottle ;)

So far, we have used it on:
Rolls - freshly baked/ mix spread with butter to desired taste
Mashed Potatoes - mixed in thoroughly with milk and butter - this was last night & we can't wait to lick up the leftovers!

*Umm, beware, it makes horribly bad breath - but its worth the 3-4 teeth brushings afterward! :)

2 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Hey Moriah :) Good to re-connect with you too!
I will add you to my link bar - your baby is so precious!!!

Kim said...

Hmmm...I might have to see if a friend can pick it up for me! We have a Sam's Club membership instead of Costco. I thought about switching but then discovered that there are no Costco's in Colorado Springs

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger