19 October 2006

Woes

My tummy feels really yucky right now - twisted in knots and gurgling, probably aggravated that I was still sipping some lukewarm coffee. Oh well. Its been a weird morning. I got up somehow and got H out the door. Then I went back to bed for a little bit, musing on weird dreams.
Uggh - I think that have gained weight since we got married, or probably just have gotten out of shape - to me, there's little difference. Course, I am not nearing a scale (oh, how I hate them so) so I am just going by how things are fitting. All my jeans are good - they are quite roomy around the waist, but a few pairs of my dress pants are a little snuggish.
Its my fault, cause' I am the one doing the cooking, and I have been very lazy about pilates lately. Add that to not getting the exercise I had in college (course, I didn't have a car, so my feet and my bike were my autos). Its just blah - if I was consistent with pilates, then I would feel better. I am not very motivated right now especially since my tummy hurts.
Life goes on. I'll enroll in boot camp tomorrow next week ;)


2 comments:

Emily said...

my accountability partner and I were saying today how we are being to feel yucky because we're eating cafeteria food and not exercising enough...boot camp...send it over here too.

PDub said...

Amy,

Thanks for visiting me on my site.

The walls in my living room were faux-finished by my neighbor down the street... they are beautiful and I may never change them!

Good luck on boot camp - I've been there!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger