30 October 2006

Until my eyes adjust, dim the daylight

It's strange to wake into a bright day, so early in the morning. Suddenly, overnight, 6:25am looks like 9am. I don't know if I am gong to handle this very well, especially when darkness falls earlier. But such is the winter.

Yesterday, on the way home from fellowship we saw the amazing efforts of a pro-life rally on both sides of a very busy and main road connecting two freeways together. It was so neat to see people of all ages take a stand against abortion (I saw several families too - such a neat testimony). Signs such as "Abortion Kills Children", "Abortion Hurts Women", & "God, Please Forgive Our Nation" alternated down a long stretch. We honked and waved our hands, gave thumbs up and praised God for His work in the hearts of many people here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I are often in awe after an ultrasound that ANYONE could kill such a beautiful, amazing miracle. Pro-Life Rallies are a sight for sore eyes. Beautiful...

Carrie said...

Hey! Just catching up on blogs. Love the new layout! =D

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger