10 October 2006

Driving so fast that I couldn't slow down

And then I crashed . . .
No, not my car or anything major. But my feet took a beating from the cute flipflops I wore the other day. . . the price of beauty - - - is
not worth it. Now I am hobbling around like a cripple.
We went to Target last night, and Haven kept teasing that I needed a "go-cart" - you know, the kind that gets you alll over the store? Ha ha. . . Is it just pride in me, that makes me cringe at that thought?

Anyway. We looked high and low at Macy's for a bedding set that found online at a GREAT deal. They had only one left that someone had put on hold. Bummer, shipping & handling charges are of the devil. But there were few left in all the stores around here anyway. We ended this goose chase at home, where we just bought it online.

Isn't it decadent!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful! We are looking around for a indian bedspread, sometimes it can be so difficult to find the exact thing you want and at a price that works for you. I'm glad you found what you were looking for. :-)

Anonymous said...

dude....you two are treating each other like royalty.

Stephanie said...

That's so beautiful! It reminds me of the one you had before, which I also loved.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger