09 October 2006

Sweet Things



My Handsome Hubby









Who Loves Me







Took me to the Riverwalk for our special day. We walked around the quaint La Villita section. where they had an arts and craftshow going on. We strolled into Macy's for a bit, the mall, and then a bookstore. We ate at Luciano's Italian Restaurant.




He had Salmon . . .


And I had Grilled Lemon Butter Chicken





We sipped a Sangria together, and relaxed.
We smiled at the bill, because we are usually so frugal about our meals out - nah, this was special :)
We walked around a little more, in the cool evening, listened to the pan fluters play "My Heart Will Go On" for the tenth time(ahhh!), and then headed back home.


H even swung by McD's to get me a little oreo mcflurry - what a guy.


He gave me this special diamond necklace which he made sure would match my ring set :)

I feel so blessed :) What a special day, the beginning of many more ~

Thank you Babe!


P.S. - There is a new hershey's chocolate kiss - truffle that is delicious, go and try one! Very rich, one does the trick!

1 comments:

Emily said...

OHH!!!! Mames, ya'll are adorible. I can't tell you how much I wish I could have been there to wish you a happy anniversary in person. Tell Brother that he's amazing and a blessing to this family :)

I love you! glad you guys had a good time! You're beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger