31 August 2006

Walking down memory lane . . and tripping on a Popple -

Remember the toys you played with when you were a kid? I actually miss mine sometimes, especially when I see how much they are selling for these days!
And, its funny, but I think that I might be playing more with our children's toys more than they will ;) JK!

Popples (I think that I had "Puffball") These were just, hands-down fun. . . their tails were long and had a "puff" at the end. I used to swing it around, whacking my siblings with great glee.
Rainbow Brite

Strawberry Shortcake
I used to have a really cute little frilly Strawberry Shortcake tee shirt that I wore everywhere - I literally, wore it to rags. I even wore it to a Thanksgiving dinner at my grandparents (I think at that point, my mom didn't even care anymore, I was such a spoiled brat).
My Little Ponies (gosh, that looks so fun I might have to join their birthday club ;)

2 comments:

dirksgirl said...

Abigail and I are faithful fans of the My Little Pony site AND the Strawberry Shortcake site. We do their games for Mommy/Abby time....no boys allowed!

Kim said...

How fun! I remember all of those! I was so jealous of a friend once because she got the My Little Pony salon for her birthday one year. I guess that's what you get when you only have brothers....

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger