10 August 2006

Lip Sync


Lip dilemmas...

I am not really a lipstick girl - I usually wear gloss with light color because I am just so terribly lazy about re-applying fading lipstick. Here's the thing though - well, two things, I guess. The budget for such items as make-up, and, the man factor (will hubby like it?).
Since I am not just about to go out and buy out the entire lip stock at Walmart Target or HEB, I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for relatively affordable lip glosses & lipsticks that endure.

Big things I look for in lip products:

-Moisture (& sun protection, if possible)
-Texture - not slimy, but rolls smooth & doesn't get gummy
-Color - either clear, or light, neutral/soft shades of berry
-Taste - it may taste good to me, but I am not the one kissing me. . . :)

1 comments:

Emily said...

oh the dilemmas of being female. ;)the hard lives we lead.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger