25 August 2006

Eat & Sleep, Sleep & Eat

Ahh, Friday at last . . .
I've been working a few more hours here and there this week - not bad at all, I just have been feeling so exhausted these past two weeks. I am trying to grab hold of the occasional spurts of energy as I get them.
While my cousin is telling me to go get tested for anemia, I think I am just having the "sympathetic sleepies" for all the ones I know who are in school.

Well, after this cuppa coffee wakes me I am off to work. Hubby wants to go to dinner somewhere on the riverwalk tonight & I think we'll take Josh (my brother) with us. Any good suggestions for restaurants down there? I think I need to compile a book of the best restaurants for reference - we seriously are so blessed (& okay, when you see your waistline expanding, cursed) to live in a city with such great food. When we move away, we'll get thinner ;). . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Amy,
The Republic of Texas Restauant on the river walk is a wonderful restauant. Cedric and I went there a few years ago for our 10th anniversary. We really enjoyed it. They had a good variety of food some favorites and some unique and best of all a really yummy chocolately dessert! Enjoy your night out!
Michelle

Unknown said...

So Amy where did you guys go after all?

Hofwoman said...

It was very crowded down there (even at 8:30-9-ish). We walked by Rainforest Cafe, and they said the wait would be and hour and a half, so, we ended up walking down to the least crowded place - called "Ibaza". H and I split a Cobb salad, served in a giant tortilla bowl, and Josh got a chicken sandwich which he said was "the best I have had yet". There was a little bit of live music going on in the corner, and the atmosphere was pleasant.
I think I know now why we don't go down there on the weekends usually! I have yet to try the Republic of Texas. . . good food always draws me ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger