16 August 2006

tres pacifique

Its mid-week now . . . just a few more days to go. Allergies, appliance troubles and emotions have been bugging us this past week. Some of these things are getting fixed, others will have to be worked out in God's sovereign time.
Yesterday, my parents and my "baby" sister shoved off for Chicago (land I love, pizza, music, sights - ah, so jealous!). When the youngest goes off to college, you start to feel old ;)
Oh yeah, during our devotions this morning, H prayed that I would be able to get all my schoolwork done - then he looked up and was like, "I mean, have a good work day". We both got a good laugh out of that. That used to be a huge prayer request when we were engaged, that we would both get through our schoolwork so we could graduate. . . life isn't exactly simple now, but it sure seems easier!
Last night, I made meatloaf and bread and we watched "One Fine Day" - oh so cute. I remember watching it a while back and really liking it, but couldn't remember what it was like, but just that it had to go on our movie Queue. We played a frustrating game of scrabble which ended in speed scrabble - (games are kind of funny with only two people).
Well, I found this lovely site for jewelry - (I know, could I really get more random than this post?) Click here :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger