21 August 2006

5 Things Meme

Michelle at Our Full House tagged me for the 5 things Meme. Kim at Life in a Shoe started this chain :)- how fun!

5 Things in my Freezer


1. 4.5 lb bag of chicken breast tenders

2. 2-pint carton of light caramel chip ice cream (yet to be tasted, yet to be critiqued)

3. 2 packages frozen bread dough rolls

4. 1 Loaf of Wheat nut bread

5. 4 packages of ground turket meat


5 Things in my Closet
(this is kind of embarrassing - I really need to do some spring cleaning!)

1. Clothes of all sorts, including a couple formals, wraps, and things I don't think I will ever wear again.

2. Various purses, some kept from highschool.

3. Shoes of all sorts - flip flops, heels, boots, athletic, etc.

4. Letters in a huge shoebox - some saved from age 10! (hmmm, maybe I need to go through this!)

5. a bin of workout clothes and swimsuits


5 Things in my car

1. two saddles (western and english), saddle pads, and a riding helmet (my trunk is the only place to store this stuff).

2. a box of horse care books

3. 4 cd cases (3 small, 1 large)

4. Jergens lotion (in the glove compartment)

5. Wells Fargo deposit envelopes (in drivers side door for convenience at the ATM)


5 Things in my Purse


1. Coin purse

2. 5 (or 6?) lip glosses, lipsticks, chapsticks of all different sorts

3. sunglasses (brown leopard ones today):)

4. wallet/checkbook

5. calculator


5 Things in my diaper bag
(hmm, no baby yet, no diaper bag :)-


Tag, you're IT!

Kat
Kim P.

4 comments:

Kim C. said...

Saddles in your trunk - that's unusual to say the least! I never knew you were such a horse lover. Kaitlyn is crazy about them too, but she has to settle for drawing pictures of them. She's good, very good.

Hofwoman said...

She & I should get together :)
I love them :) I had one for three years in highschool and it was a dream come true :)

Abra Marie said...

I just cleaned out my closet (to get rid of those million favorite things I'll never fit into again!;-)). i'm shipping some to my sisters, giving some to goodwill, but my actually point was, you should try ebaying some of it. I sold some pants and got over $20.00!

Hofwoman said...

What a great idea :) (Oh the money I could be making!)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger