01 August 2006

Pick it up!!!

Okay, this is my tirade.

H and I are blessed to live in a cute little apartment which we are very grateful for (this is my preface to let everyone know that I am not really trying to sound ungrateful). Now I digress to my tirade.
Outside of our door, on the small plot of grass, there stands a very prominent sign that says, "Please pick up after your pet". Now, being in an apartment community, the people here are limited to small pets. Lap dogs seem to be the favored.
Now, it seems as if several of our neighbors are blind. For 5 months now, we have sighted small do droppings in various places, around our front area, and more ironically, around the sign. . . this has become quite annoying, to the point that I almost said something ugly to my neighbor this morning, as I was going up to my door. He was obviously taking Fido out on a walk to poo poo and can you guess where the varmint was sniffing around? I suppressed myself and said a polite "hi" and stepped inside to post this on my blog, to seethe my anger and try to look past it all, reminding myself that we will not be apartment dwellers forever.

Oh, Haven and I thought it'd be funny to post a sign next to the sign that says, "Please read the sign above" or something like that. We're taking sign suggestions. . .

2 comments:

Emily said...

gosh mames...that makes me feel old. haha ;) I have firmly decided I will be the amazing cool unmarried aunt that spoils her nephews and nieces and lets them eat way too much candy and soda. :)

Hofwoman said...

Not with my kiddos . . . ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger