14 August 2006

Ahhh

Tonight, my food will not suffer another night in a sweat, for a loving cold hug surrounds them, a new fridge has replaced the other one. . . deliverance came.
Happy food = Happy people.
We celebrated by opening and closing it numerous times, checking the ice dispenser, and reveling in the quiet 'alive' noises it makes. . . I admit it, we are nuts - but happy ones.
I made bbq chicken and potatoes for dinner - we were both so stuffed that we decided to never eat again. . .until we went to the armadillo park and vigorously walked an hour later. After this couple took some showers and popped on a Bridezilla episode, the hungries came to visit H in particular . . . good thing my husband knows how to make chocolate cake disappear, cause heaven knows I don't need to eat it right now!

The allergies have seemed to hit us again - H took a benedryl pm, and that seemed to knock him out and relieve him. I, on the other hand, swallowed some diet sprite and I think the sugar is going to keep me alive for another 1/2 an hour. . .

1 comments:

Emily said...

haha I love how the time stamp on this post says 8:39pm and you make it sound like such a late night ;) Ya'll are cute :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger