03 August 2006

"He married me because he liked the way I looked, not the way I cooked." ;)

Ring around the "wallie" - I just noticed a ring of grime around the wall next to our computer . . . hmmm - - - -mold perhaps? I felt no moisture. I glance behind at my man in his easy chair, first thinking, "no, he wouldn't do that . . .or would he?" ;) (Yes)
Yay for grime that wipes with the wonderful damp cloth!!!

'Nother note - I feel like I am such a cooking rut - ladies, you ever feel that way? I am a pasta fanatic - but I feel like I just rotate the same 5 meals over and over again each week. H never complains, bless his heart, but I am just not satisfied. I am surprised our heads have not sprouted spaghetti noodles by now. . . I am determined to get more creative here. . . any good recipe source suggestions as of late?

6 comments:

joe said...

Hey mames, you got our link wrong. its www.joecarlson.net/blog.html

this will get you straight to the blog. i will post some recipies there for you.

love you!

Hofwoman said...

Jens - your link won't seem to work on my blogroll as what you posted, so, I just linked it to your site - it seems easier - :)
Thanks!!!

sogni dolci said...

check out foodnetwork.com

I really like Giada's recipes. Her show is Everyday Italian.

I'll send you some recipes too. Pasta right?

Emily said...

wow...ya'll sound like married women....wait... ;)

I love you 3. Hey mames...with all this good food you're making, why don't you invite your little sister over more to eat? :) haha

Hofwoman said...

"all this good food I am making?" Are you kiddin' me kid? I am making food from boxes these days . . .

I'll have you over as a guinea pig before you leave for the Windy City (I feel an urge coming upon me to watch Calamity Jane . . .)

Emily said...

haha...YES MAAM!!! Calamity!!!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger