12 August 2006

Snap




Yep - there goes my patience . . . I have had it. . .

Our fridge is dying as I type this. . . it has been for quite a while now. We had called over maintenance over a month ago ago to check it out - they refilled the ice container and said, "well, its still seems to be cold in there, so its still working". We were kind of upset. No solution was made for the fact that air was leaking, and that there was water build-up inside. . .
Now, there is a wall of water dripping down from the ceiling of the fridge, and everything in the freezer is not staying cold - soupy ice cream, frozen bread rolls thawing out and expanding, meat that is no longer frozen. The lever is set on the coldest setting too - nothing is working & we've had it. We are storming the office doors until they release a new fridge for us - we've put up with this for too long, and we've tried to deal - my food is so unhappy, and I can't handle it anymore. . .

1 comments:

Hofwoman said...

Just because some people hate their cleaning person. . . HH

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger