10 July 2007

zZz

Sleepy

This morning and yesterday morning, we both felt like slugs slinking out of a snuggly bed. . .

I have succeeded in sleeping through my morning alarm all this past week - my goodness, that's kind of embarrassing. Perhaps this 'quarter of a century'/age business has something to do with it ;)

Energy has failed me, or, maybe I have failed it.

I swear, they need to make human re-chargers (un-related to caffeine), kind of like a cell-phone recharger that you can plug yourself into every night. Silly? Yes, I guess it is.

I'm sleepy.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

please let me know if you come across one of those rechargers, my children keep me up alot and I could really use one.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger