13 July 2007

Trips and Time

Hi there.

Well, I am packing for a trip to beautiful Chicago (a favorite city of mine - anybody wanna squeeze in my suitcase? ;) to have a visit with my best friend and meet her wonderful fiance.

I kissed my hubby goodbye this morning and won't see him till August. . . What? Oh, let me update you on us. We are not having any problems ;) Haven took a new position with the company which is basically training him to be a project manager. He will leave on Sunday with a crew to go manage a project in Kansas. I am so proud of him, and so excited, but I know that I will miss him terribly. Time apart always makes me appreciate him all the more. But this is something we both decided would be a great move for us, for his career, and for our future. Praise God for His faithfulness!

Anyway, there's a quick update. I will post lots of pics from my trip when I get back :)

2 comments:

Denise Therese said...

Have a wonderful time. God bless!

Emily said...

:(
A. you're in my city.
B. you're seeing Kiwi.
C. Hector's lonely.
D. I'm lonely.
E. I need you...and chocolate.

Be safe and have fun :) i love you!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger