31 July 2007

I think I am going mad . . .

Its 11:30pm and I am having a chocolate attack. I am thinking, and envisioning inhaling and eating CHOCOLATE. . .


All of the sudden, I am craving a wooden spoon gooped in brownie batter. I am smelling an imaginary chocolate cake rising in my oven and my mouth is watering. I am closing my eyes and pretending that I am biting down on a dark chocolate bar, and the million tiny taste buds on my tongue are having a party like its going out of style.


Alas, my private stash is dreadfully low. Dash it all! My hubby is not here to rescue me. HEB is closed. The gas station down the street doesn't have the right kind of chocolate, plus, there are creeps out there.



BLAST . . . self control, self control, BREATH, deeply, inhale, exhale, its time to go to bed anyway. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the chocolate craving! I can SO relate to this! Hope you got to sleep before it completely took you over and made you head out for some!
Restock that stash in the morning.

Anonymous said...

i am woman! hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger