18 July 2007

I was 'sistered'

Yesterday, after a long day at work, I went home to find my two lovely sisters, warming my home with succulent smells. My oven was cooking red bell peppers, each stuffed with a medley of rice, chicken seasoned in garlic, some onion and other tantalizing flavors. A beautiful table was quickly set and pita bread with garlic hummus and sprigs of rosemary and fresh herbs topped it off, not to mention glass cups full of strawberries and milk chocolate for dessert. And don't forget the sparkling water ;)



We savored each bite and then went to see License to Wed - purely stupid, don't bother - although, then again, it was pretty funny ;)


Girls, I love you both

THANK YOU

You minister to me in so many ways!

4 comments:

Emily said...

succulent smells :) haha that makes me happy...but not as happy as my sisters make me :)

I love you :) thanks for letting us play betty crocker in your kitchen :D

jen said...

awwww, that's so sweet. you needed such great company.

Denise Therese said...

What wonderful sisters!!!

Stephanie said...

Aw, man. I knew I needed a sister for something like this! For some reason, my 21-year-old brother hasn't ever done anything like this for me. Go figure. You lucky girl! I'm glad they're taking care of you in hubby's absence.

COME HOME, HAVEN!!! AMY'S MISERABLY LONELY WITHOUT YOU, ALTHOUGH SHE DOES A GOOD JOB PRETENDING TO BE OK. ;)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger