06 July 2007

Whisked & Refreshed

UPDATE :)

Haven is a winner - we went to Boerne on Friday and stayed at the Crescent Quarters Inn



It was a much needed mini-vacation, filled with the perfect amount of sleeping in, eating, and browsing around charming downtown. The weather was breezy and cool, with a tid bit of rain, and a few puddles here and there - perfect!

Haven bought me this pewter bread plate at the pewter store while we were there - (Mom, recognize it ;)? She has the same one).



I love being surprised - What a special time, thank you Honey!

We stayed in the French Room :)


Sleeping


Royal window treatments ;)

Riverview

From the Creek Restaurant








____________________________________________________________________
My hubby surprised me yesterday with an early birthday gift . . . he told me that he wanted to take me to the hill country tonight! He cheated and told me where we would be staying. . . but, I am still so excited. The last time we tried to get away (to Dallas, for a F0rmula One race), our car coughed up some problems and we only made it to Austin.


:) I'll bring my camera -

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have FUN!

Denise Therese said...

Fun! I didn't know your birthday was coming up!

Denise Therese said...

When is your birthday exactly?

Hofwoman said...

July 8 :)

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday again, and have a wonderful trip to Chicago this weekend. I'll try not to be jealous! ;)

Hofwoman said...

Okay Steph, I think that I can fit you in my suitcase . . . if Garfield is up to the task of Mr. Mom and puppy-keeper :)

jen said...

mames, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i am so delighted that you got to get away with your hubby. we wish we could have made you a cake!

any final thoughts on Trinity Fest this year? :)

Denise Therese said...

Oh. *blushes* Well, Happy *belated* Birthday, then. :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger