29 July 2007

Midnight Blog Train

Its so late here. . . I am ashamed to be awake - I should be taking advantage of this precious sleep time, but, my body just won't shut down. I did the usual 'shut down' things, like, take a hot bath, turned on smooth jazz, turned down my bed covers, brushed my teeth, etc., etc.


Oh well. That's when I decided to sit here and blog. And, what do you know, I end up blogging about pretty much nothing. Just typing to fill a small space - typing to make my fingers tired, and fingers are connected to hands, and if hands are tired, maybe the brain will get the general idea. Tired should come normally around this hour. Maybe this 'midnight blog train' will scoot me there.

Its a quiet night on the internet tonight. The moon shines full and orange bright, peeking through a veil of clouds. They say more rain is on the way. I will take rain over humidity ANY day.

I miss my hubby. :(


Anyway -


Late congratulations to the B. Family on the birth of Arabella Rose Marie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't be up right now, it's 2:40am here. Hubby is at work, and my 2 year old is asleep, and my 2 week old is actually asleep too. I wanted to get a few projects done before sleeping, although now I'm eating a bowl of cereal while reading your blog! :) Sleep well.

Hofwoman said...

You are so cute! I am glad that you got a little bit of *free time*. Your baby is precious, by the way!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger