19 July 2007

Trying to get back to the place you helped me to find

Hi.

Its funny how I can't remember what life was like before marriage. And mind you, I was not a miserable single.
I didn't expect to get married right after college, it just sort of . . .happened. No, it was not a mistake either. Haven surprised me out of the blue. Or maybe I was just a daft gal. At any rate, single life shriveled quickly right after we graduated.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble on being alone - I might as well go sulk in some puddles while I am at it ;)

I am watching 'Shall We Dance' right now. Anybody seen it? I dunno if I like the premise so far.

So, I am working on several little projects while my DH is away. No peeking ;) Hint: it involves color (what else is new?)


Okay, there are all thoughts random. I am off to walk-take-off-on-a-dead-run my hyperactive dog.

Goodnight :)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger