04 July 2007

Red/White/Rain/Blue/Gray


We woke up this morning to a heavily clouded sky and whelps of rain. Forecast has put our area on every flash-flood, heavy-rain, flooding-watch alert imaginable. It seems relatively humorous, because these warnings have been up for the past 2 weeks, at least.
My favorite is posted on the freeway flasher signs,

'If water on the road, turn around, don't drown'. . .

Anyway. I love rainy summers - I'd take them any day over a sweaty, humid, blinding sunny 105. Well, it being almost noon, and my hair is still wet from the shower and I am still in my pjs, I'd better get myself going. We are eager to join the thousands who will be flooding the malls and movie theaters today -

And, fireworks? Umm . . . we'll see . . .
Good deals and Transformers, here we come!


Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think our weather got mixed up. it is beautiful and sunny here. have a awesome 4th with my bro.

Hofwoman said...

Awww. . . I miss you!

Hope you had a great day too Jules :)

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger