22 July 2007

Jewels

My mother and I recently had a chance to go to a jewelry showcase. It was a line that I had never heard of before, Silpada. Usually, around here its just 'James Avery this' and 'James Avery that'. I really do like J.A. jewelry, but seeing a new set of things made me a new believer in Silpada. I love how elegant the pieces are. The prices are about the same as J.A., but you are getting your money's worth.

Here's what came in my mailbox yesterday - it was a birthday gift from my mother :)

5 comments:

Denise Therese said...

Beautiful! Have to check out that line sometime.

Unknown said...

HOw beautiful! I just love it.

Hofwoman said...

Michelle! How are you doing? Any baby yet? ;)

Unknown said...

No baby yet. No changes when I went to dr. on Mon. either. Today is my offical due date.

Anonymous said...

You all have passed good comments i want to tell you a that site "http://www.jewelrybutjewelry.com" who are proving online buying services.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger