15 January 2006

Up Early . . .


Ughh, I just can't sleep. I am so jealous of the "brick" beside me - he sleeps so hard and so well! oh well, good time to post I guess.
i am trying to figure out what to bake for this morning. Sundays, I like to make something yummy to celebrate the sabbath. I can't decide whether to make apple coffee cake or some kind of cinnamon apple muffins . . . I will probably wander over to allrecipes.com to find something.
Okay, I am going to try to find some sleep again. Ta Ta

2 comments:

Emily said...

woohoo!!! I WANT FOOD!!!! haha...i was up at 3 toO!!! yay for insomniacs!!! (i don't think that's how you spell that but i just don't seem to care). love you mames.

Hofwoman said...

Ah, yes, we should have chatted! Love you!

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger