11 January 2006

Listening to the dishwasher and pretending its the ocean

I am sitting in the dark trying to see which letters on the keyboard I am typing. You would think that I would turn on the light (?) That might ruin the mood though.

The sound of my dishwasher is methodical - loudly whirring in the kitchen. I like the sound of machinery that you know is working hard on your behalf. Like your washing machine when it wrings out your clothes. . . BANG, BANG, BANG, BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG WHHOOSHHHH!!!!

Okay, perhaps I am sounding a little like a desperate housewife? Forgive me.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger