16 January 2006

Mush



I am listening to David Gray right now. Haven gave me D. G.'s "White Ladder" last Christmas. You might call this "our cd". We listened to this when we were driving to Lewiston (he swears we were driving to Spokane). Anyway, so there was Haven, me and Hoos in the backseat & a lot of silence. That was when we were courting, when my insides were blowing up because I was trying to hold back an aurora borealis.
So, that christmas he gave me this cd - I'd often quote him lyrics from it to explain how I felt without being too obvious. Like that time when he and I were in our "eye lock" and then he asked me, "what are you thinking?" I said, "please forgive me if I act a little strange, for I know not what I do."
("feels like lightening running through my veins everytime I look at you". . . "wanna tell you just how good it feels when you look at me that way")
Anyway. What I told him then was true. I didn't really know what I was thinking then, or how I was acting really. It seems that that is the way it goes when you are a girl falling in love. You are responding to a man's intitating - he was looking and I was looking back at him, he smiled, and I smiled, etc.
This is mushy, but hey world, I love my husband. . .

1 comments:

Emily said...

*Sigh*....

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger