18 January 2006

An Afternoon of Juicy Tidbits : scanty clothing and red meat

I went to Walmart today and was actually shocked to find that they had some modest things in the women's section. Wow, things that actually cover your body! (What a concept). Tops that actually weren't stretchy and clingy. Pants that actually flatter your shape and yet are modest. Wow . . . BIG WOW.
I wonder if clothes manufacturers actually realize that there is a growing population of women who want to cover their bodies? It seems that the lives of the rich and the famous have dictated our wardrobes -


Anyway. Do you ever really crave fast food? I usually only do on curse week -today I just had to have a burger. Red meat, something with lots of protein and iron and taste. MMmmm. . . it tasted so good. . .

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger