17 January 2006

Not Enough Rain, Not enough Morality

Well, it did rain yesterday, hard; enough to pelt the ground and make a difference, but not enough to make up for the drought. It was so cold this morning. I finally broke down and turned on the heater after my other heat source left for work.

I read the winners from last night in the paper and I was repulsed that Brokeback Mountain won so many. Ah yes, the "original" storyline and passion, passion passion always does the trick. Let's give it to the movie that delights in homosexuality. Ughh.
Here are just a few movies that were more worthy I think: Memoirs of a Geisha, Cinderella Man, and The Great Raid.
The world is going down the tubes. Morality in Hollywoood no longer exists it seems.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger