11 January 2006

Sore throat

I have a sore throat - its my own darn fault for ceaseless chatter I guess.
Its really raw and scratchy, gross. . .

I wish that I could somehow coat it thick with honey - mmnnn, that would be lovely and quite soothing. Then again, I might end up chocking on the stickiness.

Why do colds always end so undignified? You feel like you are ninety, hacking up your lung, and your nose is like a drain pipe. You might as well just mummify your body with kleenex to avoid dripping.
Ugghhh. . .
I should go to bed, I have to work in the morning.
Ta Ta

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger