18 January 2006

The Sickness

Haven is underneath a mound of covers in the bedroom - poor guy is sick. He is burning up to the touch, but says that he's freezing. I went to H.E. Butts to get a thermometer for our growing collection of pills, syrups, and cough drops.
I called mother in the pharmacy aisle for support. I am so new at this - I feel like such an awkward nurse, trying to be florence nightengale. Okay, Hydrogen peroxide and lysol to disinfect. Orange juice, aleve, cream of chicken soup, bean and bacon soup, and H2O. Movies, Simpsons episodes, extra blankets and lotsoflove ~

2 comments:

Emily said...

youre off to a great start... if you need me to get anything for you guys tomorrow just let me know...i'll be hanging out at barnes and noble until class at 6pm.
love you--praying for you both. DON'T GET SICK MAMES!!!

Ani said...

Hope he feels better! We'll be praying for him.

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger