20 January 2006

Night Life

I am up on account of drinking diet coke before bed - stupid girl,you are not in college anymore!
There's a train whistling from Thousand Oaks, and a plane just came over like a big whale or something (excuse my crazy descriptions, I am bloggiong off the buzz here). Anyway. Night life is all in all - quiet right now.
I have been thinking a lot about my dad and someone else I am worried about. Life is not in my control, and sometimes, that is really frustrating. Especially when you know someone has so much to give the world, but is wasting it on the pursuit of vanity. All that's in you seems to be a mixture of sadness and something bittersweet of how you knew that person once was. You feel sort of helpless when you think of how far away in spirit this person is. You just want that person to come back and be safe from the world that has its claws out at you, ready to snatch its next victim. You just want that person to know that you care, that you want that person to live a godly life, & not a lonely life that ends up in a heap somewhere. You just want that person back.
I don't know why I am feeling so strongly about all this; perhaps its because I have watched the life of someone I love dearly slowly and painfully fall apart, and maybe, just maybe, if I get myself across, I feel like I can share this to help others avoid the snare.

Anyway, that was a lot for 1 am, and I need to catch some ZZZzzzz 's. I love my family, and my dear friends.

1 comments:

Emily said...

...mmhmm...

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger