03 March 2006

onward

Well, here's the lowdown. I had an interview yesterday, for an engineering firm which is owned by our pastor. It went pretty well. The hours would be great (25 weekly, probably developing to fulltime), the commute is stellar, and the pay would be comparable to my most recent makings at A.O. She said that she would get back to me, so I wait.

Ughh, its so hot in here right now. If its going to be an early summer, I am going to die. I told Haven yesterday that we need to move to the west coast in the summer. (He looked at me like I was a lunatic when I said that) Okay, so I know that that is impossible. I will try to make some sort of paradise on our patio with a kiddie pool and a palm tree . . .
pass me some sangria . . .

2 comments:

Ani said...

Sounds like a good lead on a job. I'll keep praying!

Emily said...

yaya mames! woot! haha =) can i come lounge in the kiddy pool? oh wait...you come lounge at ours =) love you

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

* Wedding Day * 10-08-05

Things I Love - and not necessarily in this particular order ;)

  • Bubble Baths
  • California, where I was born
  • Chocolate :)
  • Color
  • Cooking & trying out new recipes
  • Decorating
  • Horsebackriding
  • Long conversations over good food
  • Music - all kinds
  • My Husband, of course! ;)
  • Photography
  • Reading
  • The Bible
  • The Northwest
  • The Ocean
  • The River Walk
  • Traveling
Powered By Blogger